Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 317-743-0614
The Law Office of Robert J. Hunt, LLC

What can I do if my employer has refused or failed to pay me overtime?

If you are owed overtime pay or minimum wage, your should contact one of our experienced overtime attorneys to help you recover the pay you are owed. Under the FLSA, employees who are “similarly situated” (i.e., they work in similar jobs and are subject to the same pay policies and procedures) can pursue their back wages through a “collective action.” This is often the most effective way for employees to recover their overtime pay, because it allows a group of employees the advantage of lower individual costs to vindicate their rights by the pooling of resources.