Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 317-743-0614
The Law Office of Robert J. Hunt, LLC

How much can I recover if I file suit?

The FLSA allows you to recover the minimum wages you should have been paid within the time frames discussed above. In some cases, you can also recover liquidated damages in an amount equal to the wages you are owed. If you prevail in your claim, you may also be awarded attorneys’ fees and costs.