Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 317-743-0614
The Law Office of Robert J. Hunt, LLC

Can my employer award me compensatory or “comp” time instead of paying me overtime?

No. Only government employees (public sector) are permitted to receive comp time. If you work overtime, you are entitled to be paid.